CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help, I want to know if this is safe?

Gr8ful Views: 1,521
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 933,869

Re: Help, I want to know if this is safe?

Thank you for your concern about too much too soon.

I guess it would seem to be that way, yet I have been working on this for a few years now, for the past few years I have been on a diet on about 70 percent organic. 60 percent of the time. lol

This year alone

I have fasted on water for 11 days.

I have done the master cleanse diet an quit on day 7.

I have had several shorter 3 day fasts.

I have done all the cleanses.

I even have a infared sauna to sweat with.

And I keep making excuses to quit things that I know are doing good because symtoms start to disappear.

I think  I can start again, I have lost a lot of weight and then re gained it. 

I can not do a baby step program or a slowly work it in because it allows my mind to let other little things creep in and then I just say ** this and crash ...back to all my bad habits all over again. 

Some changes that I have made have lasted, but not enough to put a dent in all the symptoms that I am having. 

This whole year I have been starting this , cuttin out that, adding this, and on and on. But I keep quitting before sufficent healing can occur.

And then I actually get down on myself about it and go backwards.

I am the type of person that if I give myself  an inch I will take a mile. 

Sabotage seems to be my middle name.

I love myself, just tired of my excuses.  I do not want to tell myself I can not do it. Because if it can be done, then I can do it.

People have healed themselves, I believe what seems drastic is not as drastic as one may think, but nesscessary with all the red flags I have going up.

I just want to know if it will be harmful to my body.  Am I lacking something my body needs?

My mind will suffer from withdrawls I am sure cause I have been through that.  

I keep saying to myself I am going to start again, so I guess I need to be fixed on something that lasts long enough to make a big enough difference that I will not be willing to go back on.   And also long enough to break a pattern that needs to be broken.  Does this make since?

Thanks again so much. 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (2)