CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Constipated before my flush

nanner2 Views: 2,069
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 933,284

Re: Constipated before my flush

Hey Ozgirl,

Those are all good suggestions. You know, with my other flushes, I did eat alot of Granny Smiths, and generally I eat them regularly. But lately, every apple I buy at this time of the year is nasty looking inside. I'm waiting to buy them until our Michigan apples come into season soon.

Not so fond of ginger.

Spinach - I have it every now and then. I typically have a handful of cilantro every day. And during the winter I eat alot of kale. I usually have a green salad once a day.

Avocados - I love them! I typically eat 1/4 of an avocado every day.

Good bread - I used to eat 4 slices of Ezechial Bread (7 different kinds of sprouted grains), but I eventually became allergic to it, but I don't know which of the 7 grains I am allergic to! I haven't found a good subsitute yet.

Activia yogurt - Milk products I have found make me mucousy. I did various probiotics for a couple of years, and became sceptical that I was colonizing anything.

Flax - you know, I used to have a tablespoon every day with my oatmeal, but lately I have been doing fruit in the morning instead.

Exercise - My friend recently gave me her treadmill! I feel like I hit the jackpot. I work from home, so now when I feel like taking a break, I just hit the treadmill for 10 minutes.

Ozgirl, I think my problem is that I am not getting my daily apples and flax, and I am not boosting my water intake for the summer. I'm gonna try to find some good apples somewhere, and take afternoon fruit/wheatgrass/flax smoothies, as well as monitor my water intake. I bought a plastic free SIGG water bottle last week.

Nanner

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)