CureZone   Log On   Join
Am I having gallstones attack or what?

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
  Views: 2,674
Published: 16 years ago

Am I having gallstones attack or what?

Hi there

I was diagnosed of having a bunch of calcified Gallstones more than a year ago when I was 5 months pregnant and had a terrible stomach pain after eating chocolate. At that time, I was nausea, having diarrhea plus inflaming stomach which wouldn't go away until I made myself throw up. After that I had several attacks when I ate fatty foods and the only way which could help was throwing up. After having the baby, I was fine for a year, ate any kind of food. Just in last few weeks, I constantly went in pain. This time, I didn't have nausea, diarrhea but horrilbe sharp pain in my stomach. I just wonder if it was the Gallstones attacks or stomach ulcer. Most of people here described the symtoms of Gallstones attack like upper right abdominal pain which I didn't have, always the pain was in my stomach. Any comment is appreciated. Thanks, Julia.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)