CureZone   Log On   Join
Lickle fluffy lambs

sunshine p Views: 5,924
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 930,563

Lickle fluffy lambs

Ok TC you look great tonight. LOL

Opps, almost forgot to reply to yr last. Herb allure looks like the forum for me, in a traditional forum style too, unlike the yahoo group.

3 out Wednesday, one of which is a biggy and will require an inlay, all in lower left quadrant.

Fish seems to be ok for me, although I only eat it twice per week.

Chicken seems ok, but doesn’t do much either way.

Beef I don’t digest very well, so I’m keeping clear of beef.

Lamb is wonderful. Makes me feel great, but I have to watch out not to eat too much because I enjoy it so much.

Also eating stored meat causes me troubles. Cook it then eat it is fine, but if I cook it then store it and eat it the next day….it does not agree.

(this is part of the special diet I’m on, but I have no idea of the why, but stored meat is no good for me. any meat is obviously organic only, bought and cooked the same day, again no idea why but it works for me.)

Re stomach troubles. I have had a total ‘mare, and continue to have a ‘mare. At the moment my life revolves around my diet, which is the ONLY thing that makes a difference. I am also so limited in what I can eat. One crumb of the wrong thing eaten and that’s me struggling again, but because of  the delayed reaction its so hard to figure out what caused what. Bloody ‘mare.

Something buggered up this weekend, will see what happens on this sulphur diet. But now I have 5-6 days of symptoms to get through, which just seems to be this horrid tingly arms and legs stuff……unnnnnnnnnnnpleasant. Will OD on Vit B12 if I don’t watch out.

re epsom salt baths......oh yesCoolummmmmm i love them. 2-3 times a week at the moment as per askmoreless protocol. at first they knocked me for 6 and i had to drastically reduce the dosage and could only manage 10  minutes. now up to 3/4 dosage and can do 30 mins....i love to sweat as i am cold all the time. i just took mt temp every morning for 5 days....averaged 36.6 deg f (it should be 37.7 F) not good.

bath is with epsom salts + baking powder + hydrogen peroxide.

have you tried with epsom salts and apple cider vinagar? they are something extra special, super doper double lovely jubbly nice. makes your skin feel as soft as a lickle fluffy lambs bottom! Smile if u have not tried one you have missed out big time....... http://www.askmoreless.com/alkalizing_baths 

Will now go and brush up on the amalgam removal protocol on curezone, then early to bed for me tonight.

See u on the other side!

Sunshine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)