CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: a few questions
 
Aharleygyrl Views: 1,328
Published: 12 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 920,088

Re: a few questions


i think you are ok, bismuth doesn't seem to be toxic.  as far as the mercury, a low amount in hair can suggest you are mercury poisoned if you have mercury fillings, because the body will often retain the mercury rather than deposit it into the hair.  the other stuff, i don't know.  you can look them up on wikipedia to find out the sources and that may help you.

for the mercury, if you don't want to buy all the chelators of mercury separately, there are 2 products that say they are the best in the world.  make sure you get them all removed before chelating.  it is best to get root canals out and nickel under crowns if you have any, so that you don't circulate those toxins when you chelate: 

http://www.antiaging-systems.com/a2z/beyondchelation.htm

http://www.oralchelation.com/vibrantlife/comparison.htm

Bismuth oxychloride is sometimes used in cosmetics. Also bismuth subnitrate and bismuth subcarbonate are used in medicine. Bismuth subsalicylate (the active ingredient in Pepto-Bismol) is used as an antidiarrheal and to treat some other gastro-intestinal diseases. Also, bismuth subgallate (the active ingredient in Devrom) is used as an internal deodorant to treat malodor from flatulence (or gas) and stool.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bismuth

Biological Role

Bismuth has no known biological role, and is non-toxic

http://www.chemsoc.org/VISELEMENTS/pages/data/bismuth_data.html

Torrie

 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (3)