CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rife-like blood treatment for virus killing with frequency control of light pulses

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
Ohfor07 Views: 3,060
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 929,321

Re: Rife-like blood treatment for virus killing with frequency control of light pulses

Ya know, DQ, your post has helped some thoughts in my mind to coalesce. These thoughts are sort of from the view of trying to take the high-up big picture view (or impression) of what may have come about had Royal Rife and his collective discoveries & inventions been allowed to follow a natural course. This is to say, what would have come about had the U.S.G. not been so successful in stomping him into the ground and then trying to sweep  the remains under the rug? A few of these thoughts been bouncing around my head for a while now and it was upon reading your post that they finally came together. Thanks for that!

If you think about it, while Rife had been able to use genuine (empirical) science to prove that many if not most cancers were caused by viruses and or bacteria, the most amazing aspect of the cancer-curing treatment he invented was that he was able to invent a device seemingly capable of safely destroying most (if not all) of those cancer-causing bugs without really knowing much about how or why those bugs got a foothold inside a patient in the first place.

Imagine, in all the good & great possibilities that may have come about in the modern-day (today, for instance) health & lifestyle culture of we the people, if Rife had been allowed to rightfully pursue his life and life's labors without having endured any of the criminal acts and terrorizing of the establishment. My hunch is that there would have also been the possibility that our present culture would be (maybe) manifesting more of a tendency than it already is to not be very diligent or careful or considerate (myself included) about it's collective health & lifestyle habits. Why? For one reason, none of us would have to worry that drinking too many poluted beverages, or eating too much bacon, or breathing too much polluted air ("casual" smoking), or the like, because IF anyone ever came down with cancer, they could just go to a local Rife center (if such had not already evolved into a household commoditity sitting along side the living-room TV), get their cancer zapped, then continue on with their life no matter how unhealthy of a style it may be patterened after..... yeah, I know, that is just one of those kinds of problems this world is likely to never have to contemplate or worry about.

Even so, I still wish that the life of Royal Rife and Harry Hoxsey and William D. Kelley and Rene Caisse and Max Gerson et. al. had been allowed to follow a more natural course unfettered by the criminal agendas of establishment.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.234 sec, (2)