CureZone   Log On   Join
Was a Smooth ride home

Erectile Dysfunction?
Combat ED without pills, from home. Guaranteed 100% Success

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
sunshine p Views: 5,845
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 918,461

Was a Smooth ride home

Ok TC 

Only reason i'm driving is because i got myself a fast car! Cool In the end it was 12 hours each way, including plenty of restbreaks. Bought myself a load of new tunes, an audio book "the time travellers wife" ..... so was great fun, i would do it again, but only in the fast car! Laughing Was a good holiday in France, but the weather was rubbish! too much rain...

Finished Andy Cutlers book, excellent read, now i am re-reading it because it has set off alarm bells ringing about whats happened and whats happening right now. i have some questions which i will post separtely.  

Ultra hard diet is finally working, i have my hunger back, i am hungry all the time and i have gained 1kg, which is the first time i have gained weight in....too long....4-5 years?

oh yes....the n.acetyl cysteine....that is no good for me. first time it gave me the headaches. second time i tried it i got headaches, digestion problems, woke in the night with my throat fizzing...(?), teeth dis-coloured, gums started to bleed.....no thanks...experiment over.

Sunshine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)