Liver Flushes are an important part of your treatment plan. If you did 2 Liver Flushes which resulted in poor results you are not finished yet. Like you, my first 2 Liver Flushes were poor in the way of results, however, my third one was a killer. I would not have seen what I saw if I had not decided to do a clear water enema after I finished flushing.
When I say fungal/parasite/candida it is all encompassing. A parasite is an organism that feeds and lives on another organism. That would include candida, fungus, and on and on. Remember that parasites not only live in us but produce offspring that live in us also. You can easily see how in time we have the potential to become one big mushroom. There is not one part of your body that is immune to parasites. Some parasites have been known to remain in the body for up to 30 years.
About 18 years ago I realized that parasitic overgrowth was causing many of my health problems and I have been fighting the fight ever since. I read many books and tried many anti-fungal products that reduced the load, but not until I got serious about removing grains, and sugars from my diet did I see a big improvement. I also took Garden of Life's Fungal Defense and followed it up with 90 days of Primal Defense. I took 12 capsules of PD a day for 90 days. With these two products I experienced depression. Which of course was due to die-off. PD is a great product.
My advise to you would be to remove bread, sugar, and potatoes from your diet and of course no junk food. Eat coconut oil. It is anti-viral, anti-fungal, and antibacterial. Out of all the dewormers I have tried I like Barefoot's the best and I would Use it in conjunction with a liver cleanse. Eat a nutrient dense diet. parasites do not like this. They feed on junk. Eat fermented foods such as yogurt, kefir, beet kavas, and other fermented vegetables. Cleanse your colon often at first. (after several liver cleanses) cleanse your kidneys. Fast. Take detox baths. One I recommend is 2 cups Epsom Salt, 1 cup baking soda and 1/4 to 1/2 cup of H202. Use ACV in your bath. Drink ACV. Eat coconut products (Breads, flaked coconut, coconut cream)
The rash was just something I had to deal with. I can't even explain to you how bad it was. My head, abdomen, and the sides of my torso were the worst. I put oregano oil mixed in olive oil or coconut oil on them and also used a coconut oil lotion by Tropical Traditions http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/moisturizinglotions.htm
The rash woke me up at night. I had many other parasitic symptoms to deal with besides the rash. The rash is toxic elimination through the skin. Cleansing your liver will help. I had many round worms on my body on and off for years.
I was quite proud of myself of late thinking that I had my parasite load under control after all these years until I passed a two foot tape worm. I had just finished a 24 hour fast by drinking ACV mixed with Iodine and water. I passed it while doing a clear water enema in preparation for a coffee enema. I was so discouraged.
Remember that parasites are living organism that are using your body as a host and if you try to kill them they will fight back and one way they will do this is by digging deeper into the body.
What I am trying to tell you is that parasites are tenacious. You do not get over them; you control them . If the rash goes away, this does not mean they are gone. It can just mean that you have left them alone and that they are once again happily feeding on your body waste and increasing in number.
After all this time I still have some fungus in my right ear. It is going away though. You may want to visit the parasite forum here on curezone.