CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Comment on Noticing Results -- EDIT

refreshed Views: 2,916
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 928,703

Re: Comment on Noticing Results -- EDIT

How awesome, I keep a dream journal also. It is really amazing how the mind works at night and how much deeper insight it gives you about yourself. I thought it may be a bunch of hogwash at first but when I really started to study closely I noticed there was something to it.

Friends of mine were intrigued how I could interpret their dreams for the them. I had to quit doing it because I noticed many of them started changing their lives because of it. Which is not always a bad thing but I was afraid that they were using it like a horoscope of something. I had one lady change jobs because of the dream I interpreted. You see where I'm going with this. I think it is a wonderful tool for understanding the deeper thoughts of oneself but if people use it like a fortune cookie it could become something very unspiritual.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

15.078 sec, (1)