CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Important piece of information

Views: 1,482
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 928,171

Re: Important piece of information

i know but since people on this site have applied steroids & other alopathic ointments for many days or even months with no improvement,they unknowingly caused more damage(the doctor's version).

What the doc. said was that if a steroid does not work within 15 days or less then there is no point in persisting with them. Since our body is not reacting to the chemicals in steroids its much better to stick with natural no chemical stuff. You can't deny the fact that people in this site have been cured with protopic and other steroids within 2 weeks.That suggests that steroids have worked for them. but since it is not working for us there ain't no point applying'em

What the doc said was since i have applied many ointments in vain. i try coconut oil for once,with few other oral medications 15 days and if there is no improvement then he would go ahead with co2.

He sounded very casual about the co2 thing. i'm planning to go ahead with it but still hopefull with the 15 day treatment. wouln't want to prescribe the medicines to some of you as i want to see if it really works. Moreover it would't be wise to take alopathic medicines without a doctors advise.

will get back asap
bye!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.688 sec, (1)