CureZone   Log On   Join
Acidic stomach a die-off reaction? - Need good remedy

txsunshine Views: 1,534
Published: 14 years ago

Acidic stomach a die-off reaction? - Need good remedy

I have been fighting a candida problem for about 6 months now. I used olive leaf in the beginning, then switched to capryl for several weeks. I just began taking the olive leaf again and I'm avoiding Sugar (I limited it before but didn't cut it out completely.) In the past couple of days I've started to feel a lot of burning in my stomach and in my gut. I've also had in increase in gas (the kind that feels warm and is really smelly - sorry for gross details). I've had this before in the past 6 months that I've been dealing w/this. Is this die-off?

I'm wondering what I can do for it. I'm so tempted to take a Rolaid or something but I know that would not be good for me. I've just started reading about PH and I'm wondering if my system is getting to acidic or something. Is there something simple I can do to decrease the burning and gas? Would it be bad for me to take some baking soda in water?

Thanks,
txsunshine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.422 sec, (1)