CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Important piece of information

sigh... Views: 1,871
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 928,027

Re: Important piece of information

No offence, but it sounds like another dumb doctor. He says if it does not clear up in 15 days then he will do CO2. I did not apply chemicals for 6 months straight with no improvement so do not expect them to heal in 15 days. I think other people on this site have gone longer without chemicals. But, you can give it a shot. I doubt coconut oil is the super cure. I have heard some things about CO2 and I think it cured somone on this site. I guess they freeze the layers of skin or something. Although I have also heard people get laser treatment with no improvement. At this point (10 years) I am very skeptical about a lot of so called cures. I also have learned not to trust doctors with this condition and many conditions because, frankly they suck. They never cured my Acne with their drugs or my lips and I have been to three different dermatologists. Plus all their solutions are so questionable. I mean they had people take accutane for Acne only to find out it causes exfoliative cheilitis and tons of other problems. They tried to give me protopic for my lips which is reported to cause cancer lol. I guess you just have to find the right doctor. We need a up and comming doctor to take this condition serious and do some real research and find a real cure. I am so fed up with dermatologists that don't even know what EC is.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)