Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
seekingslenderself Views: 16,847
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 928,112

Re: Day 21 of 40 day Water Fast

Wow!  Good for you!  You are doing fabulous!  Or is it flab-u-less?  I just made that up and it may sound a bit cheezy.  Ok.  It was cheezy. 

Twenty-one days.  Wow.  You are truly an insperation.  I am fast approaching my one week mark tomorrow of strictly water fasting with the occasional every other day cup of ginseng diet tea.  I don't know you but yet I am so proud of you.

I really felt that it was God's will to go on a fast.  I would have never venture this without the strenght I have received from our Lord.  It is amazing.

I am also a mother, a married sahm to 3 wonderful kiddos.  I have to preapre all 3 meals and snacks every day.  I serve them their food.  I clean off the dirty plates and put away the food.  It is tempting at times.  But I think, why do I want this food?  This is what made me this way.  It will still be here after the fast.

You are really strong.  I know what you are facing.  This is my first fast ever.  I went head first with water only.  I know this is a start of a new me.  I can feel it.

All of the side effect you listed accurately fit me.  The past 2 days I have felt back pain, discomfort in my legs, and nauseated.    Thanks for sharing your experience and story.

I am also chatting back and forth with another woman who has entered her second week.  I truly admire the effort put forth by the two of yall.  I am sure there are many more out there, but I have yet to interact with them.

Yeah.  My main goal was to lose weight.  I am tired of being this way.  But I instead of merely losing, I have gained.  I have gained more spiritiality and a calmer sense.  I am no longer the raging mother.  Praise the Lord.

I am so excited about the changes.  I plan to fast til Agust the 24th.  I feel so guilty focusing on the weight though.  I started dieting and exercising on 6-27-07 weighing in at 214lbs.  I started my fast 6/21/07 at 200lbs.  Today I am at 188lbs.  My ultimate goal is to reach my 130s.  I know I can do it.

Keep up the good work!!!!! 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (2)