CureZone   Log On   Join
Important piece of information

Views: 1,712
Published: 13 years ago

Important piece of information

hi all,

Went to a new derm who happens to be the chairman in the dermatology deprtmnt with "Sir Ganga Ram Hospital" New Delhi, couple of days back & thought of sharing this little of info with you all:

-told him that i had applied many ointments and other non conventional stuff lately to no avail. For that he said the skin is not reacting to the ointment because of the nature of my skin.

-He said if there ought to be an improvement, it should take place within 15 days. If not then there is no purpose in applying it.

-He told me not to apply anything that has chemicals in it ie..to use all natural stuff. He told me to only apply coconut oil if i feel like applying it as coconut oil has no toxic chemical in it.

Asked him that why so many people whom i have heard about with this condition are unable to get cured,for that he replied that they must have persisted with steroids and other ointments for a long period of time hence causing further damage.

i asked wheather this is a non curable thing for that he laughed as if i have said somthing very silly. he has't given me any ointments and asked me to apply coconut oil and a tablet morning & evening (forgot the name).

Also told that if there is no improvement within 15 days, he would do a co2 laser and create a new layer of skin(he sounded very positive as if i would be alright within a day).

Now, i'm a little skeptical about this as i haven't heard if anyone got cured with "CO2" Has anyone heard about this treatment? Do let me know so that i can share this with him on my next appointment.

Cheers!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)