CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sauerkraut Anyone??????

stannarad Views: 24,929
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 927,402

Re: Sauerkraut Anyone??????

Raw sauerkraut has been a Godsend for me. Like you I had tried just about everything short of drinking my own urine ( yikes! to each his own I suppose and we all get desperate :-)). Of course. cleansing is of MAJOR importance because our bodies become very toxic when we get candida overgrowth. And I find I still have flares when I don't stick to the diet. But in my case, replacing the lost bacterias has been key. YES it will make you go to the bathroom. Nothing else consistently worked for my severe constipation until I began eating it. I find I have better results the more I eat ( and it takes large qauntities for me ).

I am not really a fan of BUbbies because it's a heated product and it needs to be RAW if you're going to reap the benefits. I use Rejuvenative's myself, but you can make your own or look for another non-heated product.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.359 sec, (1)