CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: a hungry moment

seekingslenderself Views: 966
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 926,737

Re: a hungry moment

Wow.  Keep it up!  You are doing fantastic!  Please keep us posted on your progress.  I am on day 3.  I have to remain strong.  I am going 35 days.  Today was a test.  I had cooked a nice and tasty meal for the family, served them, packed my hubby's lunch, and clean up...whew!!  I am around food all day.  I have kiddos.  Today was a challenge.  My stomach aches.  But I know this will subside.  I can get through this.  The reason I started fasting is because I had a wisdom tooth come out.  It was causing me extreme pain.  I have insurance but no money.  New house.  New baby.  Life.  So.  I prayed.  I knew God will make a way.  He made me go through pain to reap my reward.  I still have the wisdom tooth in my mouth but the pain has totally went away.  I can't believe it.  Everything I was doing lead up to this moment.  I started working out on my treadmill, eating healthy, I started a raw food diet........sorryyyy.....I'm rambling.  I am just super excited!  Keep up the good work!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)