CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You CAN do it!

Somer Views: 4,547
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 925,621

Re: You CAN do it!

Thanks for your great post!

At the risk of repeating myself... you cannot predict the number of Liver Flushes it takes each individual to flush clean. I flushed lots and lots of "little green stones", and tons of sludge and flakes of cholesterol and old bile every flush, and was lucky to hit the mother lode so early in the process. There are folks on the Liver Flush Support Forum who have done a hundred flushes or more and are still not clean.

Unless you have flushed a number of large stones then have a few clean flushes afterwards you are still a work in progress!

In my case nothing touched the Acne until I had achieved this level of clean in my liver. Since then... perfect skin!

It is well worth the effort.

And of COURSE digestive issues such as yeast are important factors. Clean blood = clear skin! You cannot have parasites and fungi and other trash circulating through your blood and expect a clear complexion. And guess where every drop of blood is filtered... all day long... that liver is a very hardworking and underrated organ!

Best to all,
Somer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)