CureZone   Log On   Join
--Refractometer--Health & gardening.

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
ForZion Views: 3,732
Published: 14 years ago

--Refractometer--Health & gardening.

Hi Moreless:
I am LL's husband. Thank you for your help with our son. i have also been greatly energized and helped by your alkalizing drink. We bought a refractometer recently and found out that the organic vegetables that we were buying from the store were 1 or 2 brix. No wonder the little guy hasn't completely healed up yet. We gave him a detox footbath tonight. He's sleeping like a baby. The farmers market produce tested 4 and 5 for veggies. Below average, but it was still some of the best veggies we have tasted. It goes to show how bad our produce is. I have several questions that I need your help with since we are starting our own garden:

1)The soil in my city Austin, Texas sits on a limestone bed. A local prominent gardening expert said that alkalinity is between 7.2 to 7.4. I was trying to buy gypsum and bone meal to add to the soil as per your instructions to others past, when that gardener said that calcium is not a problem in Austin soils, but magnesium is deficient. His advice was to add magnesium sulphate not calcium sulphate. I know you have cautioned others against the use of epsom salts. Can you advise?

2)The gardener also said that ph is not important when you feed the soil life. I have also read that a slight change in ph could affect the soil biology. Is it important to buy a ph meter to test the soil? If I need to get one, how accurate does the ph meter need to be-within 0.1 accuracy or 0.01? Do you have a manufacturer that you recommend?

3)How often should I check the brix of my veggies? What is the proper procedure? How long do I wait before testing for improvement in brix after foliar feeding?

4)In foliar feeding with seaweed, do I use a pump sprayer to mist or is a hose end sprayer sufficient? My garden will initially be two beds that are 20 by 4 feet. I guess I'll use less and save with a pump sprayer in the long run. I thought I'd check with you anyway.

5)Can you recommend a company/companies selling high brix seed?

6)I have just borrowed Arden Andersen's book on The Anatomy of Life and Energy in Agriculture from the public library. I haven't read much yet, but it seems his views confirm your posts on Electro-magnetic energy and minerals. What are some initial books that you would recommend I read on agriculture? What are your views about biodyamic farming?

Sorry to burden you with so many questions. Please take your time answering them. But if you could answer questions 1 and 2 as soon as you can, so I can prepare for fall planting, I'd sure appreciate it. Thanks again.

RC

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.704 sec, (2)