CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 19 post removal

Views: 1,473
Published: 15 years ago

Day 19 post removal

I am definitely feeling less bloated. Still haven't had a true period. Spotted for a few days immediately, and had some brown blood for a few hours at one week.

My Acne has gotten worse, especially on my shoulders and back. No weight loss yet. Although my clothes are fitting better because the abdomin bloat is gone. I no longer have a gut hanging over my jeans.

No more aches and pains or headaches. I had more energy initially but crashed this weekend, sort of like when you come down with a cold and just want to sleep all day.

One interesting positive is that my body hair is back to normal. I am blonde and normally only have to shave my legs once a week max because the hair is light, fine, and grows back slowly. With the Mirena the hair on my legs and underarms came in faster, coarser, and thicker than normal.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

4.844 sec, (1)