CureZone   Log On   Join
my first day thus far!

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
anagrrrrl Views: 706
Published: 14 years ago

my first day thus far!

I've read a lot of amazing stuff about this master cleanse diet, so I decided to put the diet into action. I'm doing this as a sort of "bridge" into a ovo-lacto-vegetarian lifestyle. The consequential weight-loss is a bonus! This is my first major fast! Here goes...last night I drank a warm cup of herbal laxative tea an hour before bed. Perhaps it was the warmth of the tea or the herbs used to make it, but I became drowsy upon finishing it. I slept fairly well (my dog kept tossing and turning). This morning I made the SWF. I held my nose as I gulped it down because it's the most disgusting thing I've ever ingested. Within 10 minutes of drinking the flush, my bowels began to quiver. An hour later I was rushing to the bathroom. The consistency of the stool instantly changed from soft to watery. The color is a medium brown. The stench? It was bad, my friends. It took 3 trips to the toilet to get the flush out of my system. About 2 hours after ingesting the SWF, I made my first cup of tea (hot the way I like tea). I may have used too much pepper, because my mouth instantly began watering uncontrollably once I took a sip. My stomach churned, and I began to feel sick. With Herculean strength, I managed to drink the first drink. And now I'm working on the second one. I won't lie. I'm very hungry. But I believe the benefit of this diet will outweigh the short-term satisfaction of a meal right now...
I intend to drink about 6 drinks throughout the day. I also intend to continue my exercise regimen (I jog 40 minutes everyday, and I engage in either yoga or weight training 3-5 days a week). I want to take this time to read more literature about vegetarianism (any suggestions?) and to catch up on my zzz's. I want to meditate daily (in the morning before work). I want to enjoy the present, you know? I really want this experience to be spiritual. I will utilize this site to log my progress and record my journey. I am definately open to ideas and suggestions from some of the Master-Cleanse gurus on the site.
Ana
CW 115.8 lbs
Feeling great. No headache. No nausea. A little tired, though. Very hungry. Clear skin. Feeling inspired.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)