CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mackenzie1

mackenzie1 Views: 1,646
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 923,957

Re: Mackenzie1

I haven't tried taking the iodine, mainly because I don't feel that I know enough about it yet. For example, before starting to take it, I stumbled on to the part about needing to salt push. I didn't know about that, which made me begin to wonder what else I didn't know. The participants on the Iodine forum seem so fervent about it, though, and so I keep lurking to see what I can learn.

I thought of something you might try for your rash, though. Have you tried changing soaps? Sometimes soaps can be too harsh for sensitive skin and cause a rash. If I use Dove for Sensitive Skin, I'm O.K. But if I use some other types of soap, my skin can get irritated. It occurred to me to suggest this when you said that you didn't get the rash on your face. Sometimes we use different soaps for our face than our body. So, if it is the soap that you're using, it would explain why you haven't gotten the rash on your face. I just thought I'd throw it out. I'm pretty sure you've already thought of this, but if you haven't, it might be worth considering.

P.S. I see I have those stupid numbers again today for my avatar. I like your pear much better! LOL!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.078 sec, (1)