CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my road to wellness (long)(stannarad pls read)

mackenzie1 Views: 1,853
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 922,647

Re: my road to wellness (long)(stannarad pls read)

Hi Patticake!

That's good news about your heel! And I want to thank YOU and STANNA for the hint about taking a liver support supplement. As we've discussed on the Humaworm forum, When I got a rash on my hands while taking Humaworm, at your suggestion I took a liver support supplement with milk thistle in it, which really helped. Applying coconut oil on the rash also helped. Like you, I'm also very glad that I tried Humaworm because it ultimately cured me of candida, and I would take the rash that I had any day if it meant being cured.

If I may ask, have you taken Iodine internally? If so, what do you think about it? I must confess that I've actually ordered Iodoral, but haven't tried it yet.

Again, congratulations! I know it's been a long, hard struggle, especially with your heel, which as you used to say, "just wouldn't give it up."

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)