CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida yeast
  Views: 1,211
Published: 14 years ago
This is a reply to # 922,593

Re: Candida yeast

Yeast is a fungus, so you would need an anti-fungal cream that you'd need to have prescribed by a doctor.
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

1.609 sec, (1)