CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How I cured myself from candidiasis

Views: 2,430
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 922,645

Re: How I cured myself from candidiasis

That's so sad. So many Americans aren't covered. I just saw Sicko last night and I don't believe more than half of it, and it was very one-sided but it sure looked better in other countries where everyone gets all their health care free and doctors get paid more if their patients are healthy so there's a lot more prevention in other countries.

And most of Europe has mandatory paid holidays. A lot of Americans go there and stay for a better quality of life especially for their children, whereas it used to be the other way around.

Allergies mean your immune system's not working right. Once you get healthy from a healthy Diet and a healthy lifestyle the allergies should go away.

Or you can always move to Europe! If our ancestors moved here with nothing in their pockets a hundred hears ago, we can move back now. Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)