Hulda Clark Cleanses

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
seekingslenderself Views: 1,482
Published: 15 years ago

Water Fasting 25/f

As of June 27th, I vowed I would change my life.

I am a SAHM of 3 beautiful children (6,22mo, 4mo). Two pregnancies in two years have taken a toll on my body.

My pre pregnancy weight was 180lbs.
My full term pregnancy weight was 240lbs.
My post partum weight was 230lbs.
June 27th, I was 214lbs.
Today, I am at 203lbs.

I have committed myself to a lifestyle change. I stocked my fridge with lots of fresh fruits and vegetables. My freezer is lined with lean meats such as chicken, shrimp, and fish. I am eating healthy. I am also incorporating a daily exercise routine. Every day I challenged myself at different intervals for a period of one hour, any where between 3-4 miles. I am proud.

This week I began my count down to my one month mark. I have never committed myself to a diet longer than a few days. I had everything mapped out: exercises, meal plan. I am pumped.

Well, let me get to my story.

I woke up Monday morning with a sore jaw. I figured it was from chewing too much gum. By the end of the day, I was in immense pain. I could not keep from crying. It is my wisdom tooth.

The next day, same thing. I feel too weak and lethargic to work out. I am letting the pain get the best of me. I want to eat, but I can't.

I start to think. I can't feel sorry for myself. I pray to God all the time for him to help me in my weight loss. I pray to keep away from all junk foods. Then it hits me.....maybe....just maybe...this is God's way of getting me started. Without this pain, I would have not dared to even contiplate fasting. But I feel him strong by my side. I haven't been to church in years, but I feel so connected right now. I shared my feelings with my closet loves: my husband and my mother. They both seemed to understand where I was coming from and released no judgement.

The past couple of days I have snacked somewhat. If you consider an avacado a meal, then so be it. Because it took me all day to consume an avacado.

I feel God has something special in store with me. He is going to give me that jump start I have been praying for.

Even though I have eaten very little. My stomache feels full. I am full of gunk from all the years of indulging myself with fats and sugars. I can't wait to feel regular again.

I know God is going to cure me of my excessive weight and Depression I have been suffering with. I feel somewhat depressed. I am often short with my children for no reason. I want to change.

I am still in moderate to severe pain with this wisdom tooth. I know God will heal me once I pass these first few days of fasting.

I would love tips, advice, motivation, and success stories from those viewing my post. I a newbie. I need guidance. I want to do this correctly. This is my temple and I want to take care of it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (2)