CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is Candida?

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

More
More
stannarad Views: 1,478
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 922,597

Re: What is Candida?

Hi. I have improved tremendously from where I started from. At my worst times I was bed bound, so you see I had a long road to travel. No I don't agree that because someone doesn't make rapid improvements ( in a few months ) they are doing something wrong. But here is the thing, when your entire body becomes a toxic waste dump and your digestive system no longer functions and you have lost your bowel tone and it no longer removes waste, then you have a lot of territory to cover. In my case I had been ill for many years without understanding the extent and what I needed to do to get better ( idiot doctors didn't help me at all ). So when I realised what had happended ( too many Antibiotics ), I was in knee deep as they say :-). Also like many folks here, I tried small hit and miss approches, that by themselves were not wrong. But it's difficult to know how to put all the pieces into place. Take for instance my liver. For the first few years of treatment I didn't know how to address my liver. For me, the essential key seems to have been replacing my lost bacteria. I tried unsuccessfully for years to replace them through probiotic pills. But until I began eating raw cultured saurkraut I didn't make any progress. It's all trial and error and what works for some, won't for another.

We have all heard some of the get well fast schemes ( don't they remind you of those get rich quick ploys- ha ha ) but I tend to think that involves someone who has a mild case of candida where their entire body hasn't broken down ( lucky them ). I remember there was a lady who used to post a lot here and now has her own forum ( Bee was her name ) and she stated she was on Nystatin for two years continuously along with a very strict diet and cabbage rejuvelac ( which is basically the same as cabbage sauerkraut ) and it still took her two full years to get well. So it takes time.

No I am not as strict about diet as I should be. Although I used to be more strict. I've been able to loosen up and enjoy life now that I am doing so much better. For the past few days i've been eating a lot of crap...my daughter is out of school for the summer so we had a girls day out :-). Today I am back on the wagon though. Ha ha. Oh gosh. Those cheats upset my gut lining that is trying to heal :-) I'm getting ready to go to the gym and run some of this garbage food outta me.

Hope I haven't rambled on too much.
Take care,
Stanna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.953 sec, (2)