CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is Candida?

skillIian123 Views: 1,421
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 922,303

Re: What is Candida?

Hey Stannarad, you say you have had candida for many years. I am interested in your thoughts on this. Why is yours not "cured" yet in your opinion? I am just curious is all. Some say they beat it so fast and so with people who have it years try to think if it's something they are doing wrong or is it just the nature of their condition. Are you on the strict 100% anti-candida diet + supplements and antifungals with little or no improvement after years?

I am just thinking out loud here is all, and I may be oversimplifying the issue, but would I be wrong to assume that if the essential steps are being taken...

1) antifungal
2) Good bacteria
3) vitamin def.
4) miscellanous (alkalizing etc.)

Combined with a strict diet that does not feed the yeast, shouldn't this (in theory) be enough to overcome the condition in a relatively short (no more than a few months) amount of time? Otherwise would it be safe to assume that something else is amiss? It just doesn't sit right with me that the condition wouldn't respond to "treatment" after so long. Of course, I don't know what you are doing personally, I just wanted to talk with someone who has dealt with it for 1+ years and been actively treating it during that time. I welcome any input on this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.781 sec, (1)