CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: whats yor favourite oil and WHY

perusing Views: 2,826
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 922,020

Re: whats yor favourite oil and WHY

Oddly enough, Castor Oil is probably my favorite, and I used to hate the stuff. now that I'm used to it, and pull with it in the shower, I tend to like how thick and compact the mucus is that gets pulled up. Extra-Virgin Olive-Oil on the other hand pulls up mucus, but it's spread out-- so I'm still spitting it up an hour after I pulled. Not fun.

I like EV or V coconut oil, best when it's mixed with oregano oil. I get so sick of coconut oil taste because I swallow about a tablespoon of it a day without pulling. But I do like having it around because it's great to brush my teeth with, and good for skin and hair. It's probably the most multi-faceted oil I've tried. Safflower is good, but I really only use it to pull, so even if the taste is better-- it just can't compare to EVCO.

Hemp oil is interesting-- I got the bright lime/grass green spit too...I have to do it a few more times to figure out the results. Swallowing it is fine. It tastes like a cross between basic stale peanut butter and dog food-- which really does confirm for me that it would be good for dogs with cushing's (or other diseases but this is the first reason why I started researching Hemp oil.)

Next on my list in order of "I wanna have that NOW!":
avocado, flax seed, walnut, and apricot.

though I'll probably get flax seed oil next to give EVCO a rest. Seems you can swallow that with as much benefits if not more as EVCO.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)