CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: BP Herbs, Kidney Cleanse, and Sea Salt Baths

Views: 5,547
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 922,116

Re: BP Herbs, Kidney Cleanse, and Sea Salt Baths

Hawthorne is great for blood pressure and Red Clover/Stillingia will cleanse out the kidneys. Your friend also needs to drink lots of ACV/Honey water. (1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar and 1 tablespoon of honey in a glass of water)

The first time I put a pound of Epsom Salts in my bath water, my back burned like crazy for a few minutes. I am sure it was pulling some residual toxins out, as I'd had a rash all over my back about a year earlier. Apparently it sucked all the impurities out with the first bath, because it never has burned me again.

So...perhaps the "allergy" to Epsom Salts is a cleansing and detoxifying effect?

Try pouring a pound of regular Sea Salt in your bath water every other night. Alternate with Epsom Salts , and use less epsom salts. If the ES is burning because it's pulling gunk out of your system, the burning will stop when all the toxins are gone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)