CureZone   Log On   Join
Great News / Update

cureforcurezone Views: 2,036
Published: 13 years ago

Great News / Update

So here is the deal, what i have done is basically left my lips alone completely, and boy was it hard, I first went through several months of occassionally applying vaseline only during events where i was going to have to talk alot to people. Then I stopped everything and in the past 3 months have only applied chapstick about 4 or 5 times for sun protection only, and my lips are a million times better then before, they peel incredibly and the area looks like it is shrinking, the skin just comes off and they dont even look like ex cheilities anymore, just small indents on the bottom lip where the lips meet. I cannot believe it, they are so much better, I know this is a life long thing but at least there better, they do have their bad days but they come with the good and the bad, my advice is leave everything alone, take the shame like a man or woman when your lips are mangled, I did, and didnt care if people looked at them, they look, looked, and now you cant even tell. Those shucks that peeled are no more and only a thin layer like a flake grows. Try it out guus, what do you have to loose.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.328 sec, (1)