CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How I cured myself from candidiasis

Views: 2,474
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 922,022

Re: How I cured myself from candidiasis

I'm getting three shots every three weeks now. It was once a week for two months and then every two weeks for two months and I'll eventually get them only once a month for ever, or I can stop when I feel my immune system is in control. I felt better right away from these shots with tiny insulin needles subcutaneously (some people are better than others at giving them). I was allergic to everything, grass, pollen, dust, animals and especially mold and candida. They didn't test for foods, as the Elimination Diet works and I was on the candida diet. And my HMO pays for all of it!!!

It's funny because the allergist (a doctor) didn't really believe in it but his patients sure did/do! He has his assistants do all the work and he sees us once every six months to see if we need drugs but most people are able to stop taking drugs, even asthma medications.

In the begining of this nightmare when candida has taken over our bodies to the cellular level most of our body isn't working, or it's working out of control, like our immune system, so it doesn't matter how many vitamins and minerals you take when your cells can't absorb them and your immune system is attacking your body. I wasted my money on hundreds of suppliments. A very good multivitamin could help, but most of it's going down the toilet until you kill the yeast and heal your immune system.

Ugghh, I feel sorry for whoever's going through it all now. And on top of being so sick, not having professional help is frightening.

But on the good side, this builds your self esteem and your health to better than you've ever been in your life. You realize you CAN cure yourself and you WILL if you don't give up.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)