CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is Candida?

stannarad Views: 1,581
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 922,027

Re: What is Candida?

That thinking is controversial. Some say the candida fungus can translocate throught he porous linig of the gut wall ( leaky gut/malabsorption ) however I don't beleive that theory. I've had candida overgrowth for MANY years along with a leaky gut and I can tell you if that were true I'd be dead as a door nail by now. Our immune systems get weak and overworked but not to the point that they can't destroy harmful pathogens in the bloodstream ( that's more typical of AIDS patients with NO immunity left ).

It's good you're learning a lot of info. It's very difficult to describe the symptoms an overgrowth can cause because there are so many and they vary widely from person to person. I personally like Dr. Crook's " The Yeast Connection And The Woman". It's a great starter book.

Why do you suspect candida? If you indeed have an issue then some cleansing could have tipped the scale in your favor, if you have not been sick for very long. But a very debilitated condition requires a lot more work and a LOT of time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.797 sec, (1)