CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm back, still 13lb down

lauray Views: 1,616
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 913,894

Re: I'm back, still 13lb down

Hi!

I wanted so much to respond to your invitation to be in touch but I was just stricken withthe inability to fast or post...

I took myself through a recommitment and transformation just recently (I am on day 4 of green, living food only now and have achieved a 24h fast and as I write nearly hve achieved a 30h fast

I do want to be in touch and hope you read this

I need God a lot of help with my total unwillingness that sometimes becomes fragile willingness to stay on all living food when I get back to the states (I am in Berlin now for the next week and a half only)... I just am in danger because I am going back into "frozen dessert territory" when I get to America... what a seductive addictive place... and I am struggling to get the willingness to keep my "green living only" day count and not do either froyo (I really have the willlingness i hope God willing to stay off that sooooo toxic substance) OR a froyo raw substitute I have dreamed up involving raw fresh coconut meat whipped up with guar gum/water and processed in an ice cream maker.... I just don't want to do this to myself.... I want to really get green and alkaline and really stop getting high on food and really get sober... I am writing this but not really writing what I really feel or believe. I basically want to do the "raw" substitute ... and it isn't even raw, since I cannot really call guar gum an unprocessed food... i do not know if it is cooked but.,.... the point is the green living diet supports my fasting and I have really got to succeed at fasting.... i have jsut got to do this in my life, my life and success andhealth depend on it... Right now I am Committed! to a 30 hour fast and to increasing my fasts' lenmgths by 6 hours per time... soon a 36 h fast etc Lauray

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.313 sec, (1)