CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Antibiotics/Fungal connection

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Natural Cancer Remedies
The ĒincurableĒ pancreatic cancer disappeared!

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
  Views: 2,155
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 919,629

Re: Antibiotics/Fungal connection

Sinusboy,

When i responded b4, i hadn't read Megabites response, he is spot on. And so are the others since. I am 39 and only now getting my life together. I was on Antibiotics as a kid heaps and nasal steroids. My early adulthood has seen some miserable times due to my sinuses. Doctors mostly will not help you. They have not yet approved a sinus yeast treatment, and you'd be dam lucky to find a doctor that will correctly diagnose your problem. But as a previous post said the Mayo clinic has proven over 90% of sinus problems are fungal related. I know someone at my work who has massive problems with her sinuses, and she is having surgery after surgery and Antibiotic after antibiotic. She is in terrible shape and seems worse to me than she was a couple of years ago. I believe the doctors are killing her, they have no answers. They will supposedly soon, once a drug company can peddle something through their salespeople (doctors), and it may well be something like this-

http://www.accentia.net/science/sinunase.php

Isn't it funny though, this drug is being developed and tested for something that doesn't exist???

Get off the Antibiotics and go on a anti- candida diet, keep PH in mind also, alkalinity is also the key, do some cleansing and try something like the guy above suggested -Humaworm. I wish to god all this information was available for me in my teens. Don't go through the medical route, they'll shaft you, afterall they are in it for the $$$$. You need your allergies and fungal issues solved and inflammation and chronic mucus discharges will subside. And it's all because of whats happening in your gut, not your nose, that's just like a gauge showing you're crook. Whatever you do, don't forget this site and the advice tha the others gave you, as it's correct- 100%%

By the way, I'm on Antibiotics now, actually intravenous ones. I'd just completed my 10th or so Bowel Cleanse fast, purged tonnes of mucoid plaque, and was feeling great, the best I have known as an adult. But we had massive storms here in Australia and a tree fell into my shin and lacerated it deeply- crikey!!!! Unfortunately I have no choice but to be dosed up to my eyeballs and laid up- dam!! Anyway, all will be fine soon. Last year it was a broken hip, after hitting a telegraph pole at 100km an hour, more intravenous!! BLA BLA BLA !! take it easy!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.688 sec, (2)