CureZone   Log On   Join
Finally did it! Sweating bad though

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clark’s amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Toobusy Views: 4,193
Published: 17 years ago

Finally did it! Sweating bad though

I finally did the liver cleanse last night/this morning.

No fat foods up until 2:00 pm

9:00 pm drank 10oz bottle of Magnesium Citrate (lemon flavor)

10:00 pm drank 1/2 cup olive oil 1/2 cup fresh pink grapefruit juice.

Went to bed and stayed on my back for 25 mins. Then got comfy (as I could) and went in and out of sleep.

This morning, got several hundred green stones, a few tan and a couple of orange things. I have no gallbladder by the way.

Observations:
I did not sleep well. I was up hourly and wide awake when I did wake up. I was itchy all night and had leg twitches (possibly electrolyte imbalance?) and a massave headache. Woke up at 3 am drenched in sweat. Had to sit up a few times in the night as my stomach felt like a brick was in it. Got up at 5:30 and had the first of several BM's (like water). My nose began to run for 15 minutes. That is not normal for me.

I feel fine right now.

Is the sweating / itching something others have experienced? What about the runny nose?

As of late last night and 1 am I swore I would never do this again!! Now I think I might just do another one in a few weeks. Hopefully the second one won't be so unpleasant.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.328 sec, (1)