CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: no more GS problems!

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
annmarie Views: 1,528
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 91,861

Re: no more GS problems!

i find individuality interesting,the brilliance lies in our multifaceted actions/reactions---tremendous diversity. and we want so badly to be similar! similarity is also seen as being easier. our societal habits and economomics are based on similarity. vegetarianism is often an emotional choice, and often proven lethal in the course of time if your individudal physical makeup requires/demands animal protein in order to function at optimal levels.
in my family we are 2 0 types and 2 A types, the difference is evident! if i eat meat, my metabolism STOPS, i get severe stomach cramps and feel very very ill.......i obviously lack the enzymes to process and digest meat. (especially read meat). periodacally
i crave soy, and have my soychino in the morning and tofu sushi at night. my favorite protein source is definitely soy!
if my son does not get what he needs as an O type, his reactions are similar to yours.
that's all!
a-m

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)