CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Flush Caused Stroke!

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Joan 4k Views: 2,201
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 91,817

Re: Flush Caused Stroke!

Thanks, Giz for getting back to me.

To let you know what we've been doing and for anyone else reading this perhaps in a similar situation, my husband was told he has a 5 cm tumor and 4 smaller ones. He had all the common symptoms like a bloated stomach, occasional swollen ankles, no jaundice in eyes or skin though, but you get the picture. So, I started him off with Hulda's parasite cleanse for the 18 days (I did it with him) immediately upon the diagnosis (Oct., 2003) and his horrific pain was gone 6 days later never to return. This was followed by Stephen Burrough's Master Cleanse for 15 days (and continuing Hulda's Maintenance Program every week) and following that we have done 5 Liver Flushes so far every two weeks. Prior to the Liver Flushes he was denied a liver sectioning operation and a liver transplant, but his doctor recommended that he have chemo-embolization. We wrestled with that for a few days, and also his monthly blood test revealed a drop of 4 points in his AFP tumor marker (after the parasite cleanse) so we weren't sure if it was necessary. My husband decided though to go ahead with it in Dec. to be safe. The next month's (Jan., 2004) MRI showed no new growth so his doctor doesn't need to see him for 3 months or April.

He feels better now than he did since last summer when he began to experience lack of energy, pain and just overall horrible which progressed to horrific pain in his liver due to the diaphragm pressing on it they think. He began in Oct., after the parasite with Centrum Silver, Vitamins A & E combo, Vitamin B complex, bee pollen, GNC's Liver Supplement for liver cell building (containing milk thistle, etc.), IP-6, Colloidal Silver and he just started Pau d'Arco tea. He also chews raw garlic daily! Most significantly, he eats more raw vegetables, fruits, whole grains, etc., and no longer eats dairy, refined Sugar or flour (we gave up meat 20 some years ago). So we are hopeful that April's blood test and MRI (following the M. Cleanse and all the liver flushes) show a good change and agree with why he feels and looks so much better.

The Colloidal Silver we bought from the store for him to try to see if he tolerated it well. We do plan to buy a generator very soon to make our own.

I am most interested in the Bob Beck Protocol, thank you! I will check on it as soon as I close this post out.

Thank you again, and I appreciate your guidance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (2)