CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: More than you ever wanted to know about Selenium

hanna Views: 3,095
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 918,481

Re: More than you ever wanted to know about Selenium

Indeed it is more than I want to know. I will just follow the path I am following now, but follow you too in mind.

I know there will come a time I might want to do the same thing. I found a name in Tampa, but don't know anything about the person, but there is noone in Massachusetts.

For sure, at this point, I don't think it will be this winter, I am still busy enough at this point in figuring out my progress right now, but I am sure the time will come when I am at the end of the Iodine progress. So far everything I have done seem to have a kind of ending and I move onto new things and some work and some don't.

I even looked in to buying the machine, but still it is a lot of money, when you don't know if it is going to work for you. If there was a cheap one to experiment with I would, but there does not seem such a thing.

I did look into an EVA machine, but mentally not ready for anything yet.

Thank you for sharing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)