CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I want to pull it out so bad

shonsh Views: 1,907
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 917,299

Re: I want to pull it out so bad

I felt the same way. I looked on line though to see if it's possible. It would be a big mistake to try to pull it out yourself. There is a chance that you could pull the strings away from the IUD and it will be left in your uterus. Then you would have to go to the doctor anyway and have to give them an explanation. They would also have to dilate your cervix to get it out manually. It would be more trouble and pain than it's worth. Please be safe. I had mine removed 7/12/07 yesterday. It only took a few seconds. No pain. Just some spotting yesterday and today. When you do go to have it removed, be prepared for the doctor to ask for the reasons why. They will deny that any of your side effects are from the IUD. I wish I had printed up some of these postings and brought them with me. These doctors need to know that the side effects are not in our heads. How can so many women have the same things happen to them? The drug companies are doctor brain washers. Be strong and be safe.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

11.672 sec, (1)