CureZone   Log On   Join
no more GS problems!

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clarkís amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clarkís amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

fil Views: 1,730
Published: 17 years ago

no more GS problems!

Hi there, I haven't been here for a LOOONG time! You know why? Because I don't need to come here anymore! But I'm grateful for all the support I got here so I just popped in to tell you all where I'm at with my gallstones.

Since changing my diet and introducing more animal fats, I haven't had any more problems. I finally worked out that 17 years of a vegetarian low-fat diet had caused my Gallstones and buggered up my digestion. Flushing helped a lot but I never seemed to get any closer to flushing out the calcified stones. Then I got really really tired and my digestion got worse and I felt I couldn't do any more flushing.

I worked out I had low stomach acid so I started taking Hydrochloric Acid digestive aid tablets with protein meals and in a couple of weeks, I felt fabulous, all tiredness and fatigue went away. I don't even take the HCl anymore.

Basically I follow the dietary guidelines of the Weston Price Foundation (www.westonaprice.org). I eat as organic as possible. I drink raw milk, eat raw cream and I eat organic or hormone/ Antibiotic free meats and lots of veggies as well as fish of course. I also have lots of kefir (cultured from raw milk). I have pretty much given up grains and I have noticed a big difference to my digestion in doing this. I know someone who connected her gallstone attacks to eating wheat - a lot of people are allergic to wheat and it can trigger gallbladder attacks - even delayed attacks.

This info on the weston price particularly helped me: http://www.westonaprice.org/askdoctor/ask_gallstones.html This was a big turning point for me.

Well this is not to say that this is the only way but I just wanted to post my experience so that people know that endless flushing isn't the only way. How wonderful it feels to be able to eat butter, cream, and all those other fatty foods and feel and look so much better for it. I haven't had a gallstone attack in at least 10 months. My Gallstones used to constantly remind me they were there with little twinges and pains, and now days can go by when I don't even think of them.

I've also discovered the Warrior Diet http://www.warriordiet.com/about.html - this further cleared up my fatigue and stabilised my digestion and energy levels. So I eat warrior diet style but according to weston price nutritional guidelines.

So that's me! Thanks again to everyone who supported me when i used to post. Good luck in your journeys. Don't give up!! This has been a ten year journey since I had that first horrendous horrible attack that left me unable to walk for a week. And I finally feel FREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Fil :-D

ps. I will check back for responses to this message so if anyone has any questions or just wants to say hi - go ahead.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (2)