CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bumpy ride ahead

topcat916 Views: 6,029
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 918,129

Re: Bumpy ride ahead

HI SS, sounds like you are doing all you can under the circumstances. What kind of biocompatibility testing did you have by the way? I need to get my composites redone because they turned out to be incompatible, plus they are old now and need redoing anyway. I am nervous! I maybe opting for cerec porcelain because of the reputation, biocompatiblity (general and personal) and the fact it lasts almost a lifetime. Again, I still dont know if it'll turn out ok, I just "hope".

Probiotics will definitely cause die off symptoms!! and headaches are a classic sign of die off. Are you on a candida diet? If you're not, you may find more problems because the yeast will still be feeding on sugers etc, at the sametime as you're trying to outcrowd it with probiotics, which could cause an ongoing cycle of die off, overgrowth, die off etc. Diet is the best place to start to first reduce the yeast in your gut and then you bring on probiotics to replace implant good bacteria. It's not easy to do the diet though because the yeast start to starve to death and you get temporarily sick from this and start to crave those foods bad!!! But it is a very good sign that things are happening. Die off can take a few days to start once you incorporate the diet. Sometimes nothing may happen until about 5 days, though some claim it can happen the next day. It varies. It can take a few weeks to improve.

I wondered if you might be interested in this link here

http://www.chlorellafactor.com/

It is a free online "book" on two surpurb supplements (green superfoods) that appear to provide just about everything nutrient wise. I have heard of them before and they seem to be rather astounding. I am considering buying them. I only have reservations about chlorella due to it's ability to mobilise metals!! Some find it helps them immensely, some find they get too many reactions. It definitely does detox a person, but it depends on tolerance. Apart from that though it is just the incredible array of health benefits that is attracting me.

anyway just thought I'd pass that on. Enjoy your holiday! Will be VERY interested to hear how the Amalgam removal goes when you come back.

Cheers.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.346 sec, (2)