CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 1,331
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 915,068

Edited

Hello,

Well, not full reovered (yet) but I'm a lot better, for example my recent post:

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=915974#i

Definitely look into lugols/iodine (see Iodine support forum on this website), its one of the easiest things i have done so far in terms of healing/cleansing, my most recent improvements have been down to this.

Instead of taking vitamins in pills, if you cant/wont juice or eat healthily, look into something like dr schulze superfood, this has something most pills cant compete with and when i was badly chronicly fatigued i could feel my energy lifting after drinking it.

Easy Bowel Cleanse i would have to say salt water flush, no need to buy any extra ingredients apart from unrefined salt which you should be using on your food anyway.

I have dabbled in oxygen therapies and seen some stark improvements, but come off them for now, i will go back onto them at some point, i dont want to do too many things at once.

I started off on Liver Cleanses but found them increasing difficult, i was sick the last few times, im not sure if i believe in them anymore anyway since i read the 'Dyeing to know' post on Liver Flush debate forum.

i did one master cleanse several years ago and was glad i did it, but could not cope with the hunger pangs and had to give in to snacking a few times. that was the only fast for more than part of a day ive done. i was working full time when i did that. some folks in Iodine support, especially high on water, say since being on Iodine fasting was so much easier.

not done a mouth clean up yet, but also not sure if ive any amalgrams, if i have they are from my early teenage years.

I read the smart publications book on adrenal fatige as i wasnt sure if i had that, amongst other things it recommends liquorice and i find it helps me.

I also do EFT (www.emofree.com) which has helped me lots

Good luck to you, I'm not sure where you have this 12 month rule from though, Ive been trying to recover from my Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome for the past several years, ive tended to improve year after year so far. If i was more commited, maybe i would improve faster, i do what i can when i can, i do tend to give in food wise and cannot stick to healthy eating for long, i have little spurts, i take my supplements most days though. also cost is a factor for me with healthy eating as i have only worked part time due to the Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome for the past 4 years

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (2)