CureZone   Log On   Join
Progress report, 4 months

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
  Views: 1,194
Published: 14 years ago

Progress report, 4 months

I have suffered from chronic fatigue since 2002. Those early days with CFS were hell, even getting dressed in the morning was a major effort.

This time last year - July 2006, i had made some improvements with CFS since 2002, but was still not in a very good way.

I went to a music festival with some friends 1 year ago, we camped out, got drunk, ate junk and listened to music for 3 days. I was miserable and fatigued lot of the time, I was really struggling with my energy levels, I came back from there and was not in a very good way, I dont think i could move for about a week and had to rest lots.

Just got back from the same festival, and although a little tired and weary, i am in much better shape than i was last year.

I started Lugols in march and recently worked upto 16 horizontal drops dailly (200mg, which i thought was 100mg, but anyway thats a different thread :)

Not been feeling so good for the last couple of weeks energy wise, but i think detox had a lot to do with it.

I refained from taking any iodine at the festival, apart from popping a few iodoral tabs. I did take the supporting supplements with me though.

I generally felt happier, was less miserable, easier to get along with and had more fun than i did last year.

It wasnt perfect and i dont want to present the picture of perfect health, but it was definitely better.

Also regarding the sun. I have been very interested to read about increased sun resistance with taking iodine. This would be a major bonus for me having type II skin which has always burned easily and having suffered from rosacea b/ween 16 years old and mid 20s

I do feel an improvement. I wore suncream, but maybe did not apply as frequently as i should, i think i was hoping to test the iodine theory out.
I did catch the sun on my face, neck and arms, I still look red, but the heat and burning seems to have subsided quicker than normal.

My face was really burning on Sunday night at the festival, and it made me fairly uncomfortable and withdrawn. But i am happy to say today there is no real pain or burning on my face even though it is still fairly red.

As a side note, i noticed wombat made a thread on iodine and the sun, i have not made my way through it yet, but i think she theorised sweat playing a part in it. In 2001 I had an operation to treat the flushing from rosacea and blushing, they cut a thoracic nerve alongside my spine which as a side effect means i dont sweat from my head or hands anymore. (incidentally the operation was the worst mistake i ever made and if i could turn back the clock i would) Anyway just thought it was interesting that I seem to have benefited from increased sun resistance on my face without the sweating part.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (2)