CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Milk Thistle Report & a Question

plzchuckle Views: 1,323
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 915,791

Re: Milk Thistle Report & a Question

I always was what I called "medicine sensitive" ... a little bit did more for me that the whole thing did for some folks. I react strongly to herbs also, I learned long ago that I start on the way low side and build up to what I tolerate well.

Remember me thinking I was going to have a nervous breakdown from taking the milk thistle late last summer? I didn't start taking it 3 caps, 3 times a day. My liver screamed bloody murder after only 3 days on it then. You told me to stop after I'd taken it for 16 days, that's what led to the questioning how long I should take it this time ... looks like I'll be needing a good bit more than the 2 oz bottle that I ordered, huh?

Also, I bought milk thistle tea for one of my herbal teas that I drink at work. One 10-15 steep of that bought sent me home from work ... it cleaned my liver out like RIGHT NOW. I waited for about 2 weeks before braving a 2nd cup and I wave the tea bag at the hot water now :D ... on a serious note, I only steep it for a min or 2.

I'm making headway here!!!! My liver feels like something dang near normal lately!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)