CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rejuvenatuve Foods Raw Sauerkraut..How Helpful Is It?

sans sucre Views: 6,163
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 914,997

Re: Rejuvenatuve Foods Raw Sauerkraut..How Helpful Is It?

Yup, yup, yup! This stuff is amazing. I agree, I have been doing other things, but nothing, and I mean NOTHING has worked like this has worked for me. THANK GOD for the day I read about you and this stuff, for w/o that, I would still be feeling crappy. Instead, I am out for a walk every day, doing stretching and light weights at night, eating a much more varied diet w/o problems, and even my liver is getting stronger. I wil never again be w/o this stuff, and the good thing isd that if it ever goes off the market, I can make my own. Now, my only problem: How to transport 4 jars across the country when I go back east thins fall. I don't trust I will be able to get it where I am going. I may, but I am not taking any chances!

I am so glad to hear how well you are doing. We can heal if we are given the right tools. For me also, it has shown how devastated my body has been from lack of good flora, and one probiotic pill morning and night was NOT cutting it. No wonder people sometimes feel probiotics are useless. But something about the whole food form, I guess, has made all the difference.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)