CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pregnant and need to do liver/gallbladder cleanse...Please help!!

Views: 3,590
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 915,237

Re: Pregnant and need to do liver/gallbladder cleanse...Please help!!

Dear openyoureyes,

first of all calm down and be aware that there might have been other good reasons from mother nature for your first miscarriage. Most often this happens because it is better for the new life not to be born. Therefore, I do not really believe that the cleansing herbs were the culprits.
You wrote lentils made you nauseaous. Lentils is food that is NOT easy to digest, at least not for me. If you are now in week 20 of your pregnancy the critical time (first three months) is over. In other words: A miscarriage might happen but by far not as easily as during the very early pregnancy.

If I understodd you right you would like to have something to stimulate your bile flow. There are a lot of options. One would be a little glas of olive oil maybe mixed with the same amount of lemon juice first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. You can also try an alternate Liver Flush which is very gentle. One cup of organic tomatoe juice (ca. 125 ml) mixed with two tablespoons of olive oil plus one garlic clove cut into tiny pieces. You drink half of this mixture in the morning (first thing on an empty stomach) and 15 minutes later the rest. Repeat this gentle Liver Flush eight tims at an interval of one week. This is a gentle way of cleansing the liver.
It would not be advisable doing the conventional Liver-Flush during pregnancy. I would not dare to do this although there are quite a few women who did.

Alle the best

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

9.859 sec, (1)