CureZone   Log On   Join
Milk Thistle Report & a Question

Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great pric...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
plzchuckle Views: 1,618
Published: 13 years ago

Milk Thistle Report & a Question

I finally got my pure milk thistle tincure a couple of weeks ago.

Docta Dennis, I always start a new herb slowly, probably to the point of the ridiculous, but it works for me.

The night I came home to my milk thistle in the mail, I started out by taking just 1 drop at bedtime. Whew, my liver must have NEEDED that! I was up and GOING during the night and passed what I can only describe as dark green THICK bile. After all the liver flushing I've done in the last 18 months, this had to have been toxins that were released on from a cellular level!!

I've been taking the milk thistle 3 times a day and adding one drop each day.

Before realizing that some of my health problems were related, I developed a God-awful backache. The pain was around my spine at about the level of my bottom ribs, mostly on the right side. There was no position that relieved it, I only hurt when I breathed. This went away completely after very early liver flushes. When I fell out of the attic early last Dec, this was the same area that felt injured. Doing the lemonade flush, I passed what would seem to be what we females refer to as "old blood" and again, the pain was completely alliviated. Taking the milk thistle brought this pain roaring back, I have been miserable! I was determined to push on thru with the milk thistle, my point being to rejuvinate this dang liver. I'm not taking milk thistle to feel better today! As I've continued to up the dose daily, my pain is now getting easier day by day. I can only feel that this has been a part of my healing crisis, a retracing. Sometimes, lately, my spine cracks when I move, perhaps the pain was from pressure on my spine from my way oversized liver; perhaps my liver is going back to it's normal size and things are moving back into proper place.

NOW, my question:

Docta Dennis, when you had me take milk thistle late last summer, you told me to take it for 16 days. I'm at day 13 today with my tincture, and it did start working on me with just 1 drop. Should I stop or take a break with this after 16 days?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)