CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lyme and Master Cleanse?

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

More
More

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

happyhorizons Views: 6,938
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 912,384

Re: Lyme and Master Cleanse?

I am so glad to hear you feel so much better! It sounds like you were on the right track by changing your eating habits to good ones - sounds very healthy.

I too have done the same thing all except for organic. I do spurge once in awhile though and don't deprive myself but I really don't crave carbs or stuff like that, just chocolate sometimes. I think the Master-Cleanse helped with that although I ate healthy before. I don't live close to a Whole Foods that supplies a good selection of food, only a smaller market that carries a few organic things and they are expensive.

I too guess that I've had it for at least 7 years. I just found out a couple of months ago. I'm curious, how were you finally diagnosed? Have you or are you now taking any sort of treatment or did the Master-Cleanse seem to do it? It's a hard thing to kick regardless of how easy the MD's say it is to cure. I've heard and read horror stories on people that have been to doctor to doctor and spent thousands of $$$ and still aren't being helped. I haven't spent that much because I have no insurance. I have been searching and reading up on everything I could think of that might of been wrong with me, taken my health in my own hands by learning about alternative care and cleansing and eating better. They all helped to some degree but never really did the trick, not even the MC.

It's nice to know that there are other people out there that I can relate to and talk to because they've been there or are still going through it. No one can really understand what you're going through unless they've been there. And even then it effects everyone different. You were literally crippled for over 3 yrs! Lymes crippled me in other ways like the horrible leg cramps (one leg from my knee to my toes, every muscle all at the same time) which triggered panic attacks that lasted for as long as it felt like I would get a muscle cramp. This literally exhausted me because of the anxiety that I was having constantly. I have never felt so much pain in my life! I tried Magnesium, Calcium and Potassium, they helped a little but not much. Of course the other things you mentioned, Arthritis in different joints, vision problems, lethargic, weight gain, neurological problems and the list goes on and on. One thing that I recently found out about after finding out about Lymes is what they called "lymes rage" (you mentioned). I have never heard of that before. I just thought it was me. I would blow up at really nothing and my husband would call me physco which really hurt my feeling but now I'm thinking it's because of the lymes. I don't think he thinks that though. It hurts when the one closest to you can't understand what you're going through. Now that we found out, I think he's a little more understanding.

Again, I'm so glad to hear that you are finally LIVING again! The Master-Cleanse helps to heal Arthritis among other things, but just be on the look out for any signs of the Lymes coming back. You may be in remission. The tincture that I'm taking has really helped me and is inexpensive. Again it's Bio Active Homeopathic LYM D-HP and LYM D. You need an Alternative doctor to help moniter you.

I wish you well.

:o) Happy Horizons

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (2)