CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oxypowder Question

LadyJane Views: 1,855
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 913,734

Re: Oxypowder Question

It all depends on what level of cleansing you would like to achieve. The Oxypowder alone would give you a thorough cleansing, but it only concentrates on cleansing the colon. I use Oxypowder to for my constipation, so I would recommend it to you if you also suffer from the same. That's the only product I've found that helps me with that, besides laxatives...

If you can afford it, I would recommend you doing the complete cleansing kit. It would be more effective at cleansing & detoxifying your body. Just the Oxypowder would be sufficient for your constipation, but the cleansing kit will also detoxify your liver, gallbladder and intestinal tract.

So, it's really up to you and what you would like to get out of it all... Either way you go, I don't think you will be disappointed. Good Luck to you. Keep us updated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

5.594 sec, (1)