CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm back, still 13lb down

lauray Views: 1,547
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 913,711

Re: I'm back, still 13lb down

Hi,
Welcome back! What a nice, positive message. I like what you are saying.

I would like to post but I feel too vulnerable to post right now. I am OK but have not posted in a long time due to lack of internet access and I think because of my lack of contact with this or any support forum I have not really been succeeding in fasting -- in lengthening my fasts beyond 1 1/2 to 2 days. I am really, really frustrated since my body is begging me to please fast longer-term but my mind/compulsive overeating addiction keeps thwarting me... please to everyone, no comments on this, my personal sharing since I am in so much sensitivity/pain about this... I need just to affirm that it is NOT OK for me not to be fasting and that I deserve to learn to fast at length, to break through these barriers that I have! I guess I am sharing that I feel really distressed and need to get back to posting on this forum since that seems really materially to help me achieve my fasting goals... Love, Lauray

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.141 sec, (1)